Vessels born from the meticulous work of the master
carpenters of the Fratelli family.
- AVAILABLE TYPES: Sorrento 50
- LENGTH: 50'
- CRUISE SPEED 24kts
- MAX SPEED 30kts
Tradition Meets Innovation
The Sorrento 50 is the flagship of the Fratelli Aprea fleet. This vessel boasts a seamless union between tradition and innovation, exuding a timeless elegance only possible through respecting history and collaborating with the future. The art of master carpenters is complemented by the most recent advancements in nautical technology. This elegant and exclusive model offers large spaces, fine details, exquisite finishes, and modern furnishings. A breathtaking statement in any port of call.
When our dream 750 semi-cabin boat was fnished, all the smallest details were handled with professionalism and infnite kindness from the whole wonderful Aprea family. Thank you very much.
- CATIA B.
- BOSTON, MA
A Strong Personality
Attention to Detail
EVERY DETAIL COUNTS
Fratelli Aprea offers a number of amenities to support your perfect yacht experience.
- Full head with standup shower, custom finishes, and hand hammered sink
- Forward stateroom
- Galley with custom countertops, modern appliances, and hand hammered sink
- Choice of fine hardwoods and fabrics throughout construction
- Convertible salon table with custom cushions for additional overnight guests
- Outdoor sofa with cover
- Optional full cushion set in bespoke colors and coverings
The Sorrento 50 best represents the work carried out by the Fratelli Aprea shipyard.SPECIFICATIONS:
Type: Gozzo Sorrentino
Category: CE b
Max. speed: 30 Knots
Cruising speed: 24 Knots
Construction material: High quality woods and fiberglass
Weight: 56,000 lbs
Hull length: 51'2" (15.6m)
Beam: 18' (5.5m)
Draft: 5'10" (180cm)
Fuel capacity: 725 gallons (2700L)
Water capacity: 265 gallons (1000L)
Engine type: Twin Volvo Penta 800hp